The Tangerine Customer Value Segmenter peels back the layers of blunt averages and received wisdoms that may surround your current understanding of how value is distributed in your customer base. It challenges, or at least refines, anecdotes like “we have the same 80:20 split as everyone else” or “we are only losing about 1% of our customer base each year”.
Typical outcomes are:
- Greater understanding of what drives customer value as well as what customers’ value is
- Better targeting of sales and marketing activity by including customer value in campaign selections
- More insightful customer-related KPIs such as win rates, retention and value uplift
- Re-allocation of resources towards higher current or higher potential value customers
- Development of segment-relevant products and propositions
Fast and Cost Effective
TANGERINE is provided as a service with no need for new software or training at your organisation. It is based on the learning from 15 years of experience of providing very similar analysis, at a much larger scale, to major global corporations. The learning and techniques have been distilled into a fast, flexible and cost-effective solution for organisations with 1000’s or 10,000’s of customers rather than millions.
You extract data from your transaction system, with our guidance of course. No personally identifiable information (PII) is required so concerns over security are reduced. We work with you to configure the analysis, test the results and refine the configuration as required. Then we run the analysis and provide you with a comprehensive set of outputs.
THE VIDEO BELOW PROVIDES A BRIEF ILLUSTRATION OF HOW TANGERINE WORKS
Impactful and Insightful Output
The Output Package contains the results of all of the analysis reports that could be produced based on the data provided. This can be provided in an Excel Spreadsheet presentation format or as a PowerPoint presentation. If you have opted for the Core Plus version then the tables and graphs are supported by an expert-produced set of key findings. Descriptions of the Tangerine process and some of the techniques used are included to support communication of the results and findings.
SCROLL THROUGH THE TYPICAL TANGERINE OUTPUT REPORT. EXPAND IT TO FULL SCREEN FOR BETTER READABILITY.
Model various improvement scenarios
The TANGERINE reporting utility enables simple but effective modelling of various levels of performance improvement. The applicability of the modelling options depends on the data provided and the nature of the products sold. Options are provided to estimate the value of:
- An improved mix of customers being gained
- Decreased attrition of various values of customer
- Incremental sales of individual products to individual value groups
- Migrating customers in different value groups between products